Topics

#Admin - new cover photo #Admin

M. Diane Rogers

Seymour - your lovely photo is already in our album. (Now several copies though.)

I'll make it a cover photo later today. It's nice to have a few to change periodically.

Members must agree to be public in the directory. Few have done that. (I can see you all though.)

There's a link to 'Contact Group Owner' at the bottom of every e-mail.
You can add me to your address book if you like as: diane_rogers@...

I'm pretty open on the web :-)

Diane
M Diane Rogers, Admin

Seymour Hosking

Hi there

I tried to upload a photo - failed! Then I tried to e-mail Diane - I can't see your e-mail address.  There is a list of 6 people in the member directory.

Thoughts?

Seymour

Ellen Sager

Hi, I will work on it in the next week or so.  I am knitting for a craft fair on Saturday and took a break to read about Islay.  Ellen