Re: Russ McGilvray - McFadyens

Philip Hubsmith

Hi Roger,

OMG! If you dont mind and it is not too much trouble - immediate interest is the following: -

GG Grandparents:

Angus McFadyen 1834-8.7.1811? died age 60 and spouse Ann McGilvary 17.06.1794-19.03.1874 died aged 80: Married 18.01.1831

John Morrison B 1791 D 29.10.1857 aged 67 buried Kilarrow Churchyard and spouse Margaret McEwan B 1801

GGG Grandparents:

Parents of John Morrison: Hugh Morrison B 1775 and spouse Mary Morrison B 1786

Also: The previously mentioned Donald McFadyen, Postmaster and son of above Angus and Ann, B 1833 D 26.03.1899 aged 66 and buried at Bowmore graveyard

Getting into a bit of a fanckle with dates, my method of recording is not good!

Anyway, if you have any info or photos that would be great but do not spend more time on it that you can afford

Thank-you!

Phil Hubsmith, Erskine, Scotland

On 25/01/2020 13:14, Roger via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Philip,
Its your luck day. My friend and I have read and recorded all Islay gravestones that are visible.  The last one we did was Bowmore which is still in use and therefore always changing
Let me know who you are looking for.  Also bear in mind I have images of all the stones too
Regards Roger