I wish I knew more… Flora was married to James McIlroy in Glasgow (I’m still searching for that marriage cert.) as my ggrandmother, Mary McIlroy was born in Glasgow, Mar 28,1846. She had brothers James and Daniel born in Glasgow and the other six children, Margaret, Sarah, Neil, Patrick, Catherine and Flora were all born in Ontario, Canada.  Unfortunately I have not been able to find M. Flora Keith's marriage or births of children listed in Glasgow on Scotlands People.
Cheers,
Susan

On Jan 10, 2022, at 12:42 PM, J LOCHRIDGE via groups.io <j.lochridge@...> wrote:

Susan, I would be very interested to learn anything else you know about Maria Flora Keith as my history is to Keiths of Islay, but I have no recollection of coming across your Maria
Regards
Johan

------ Original Message ------
From: "Susan Enns" <bellenns@...>
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Monday, 10 Jan, 22 At 16:44
Subject: Re: [Islay] Roll Call ?

Might you have any information on Maria ‘Flora’ Keith, b.May 15, 1819, Islay. This is the only Islay family information I have. She married James McIlroy in Glasgow abt. 1844. So whether the Keith family remained on island or moved to Glasgow, I don’t know.
I should add that the family was Roman Catholic.
S. Enns,
Canada