From: "Seymour Hosking" <seymourh@...>
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 6 Jun, 21 At 14:12
Subject: [Islay] *** SEARCHING FOR FAMILY TREE INFORMATION ***

On Facebook today I asked if those of us with more experience might help less experienced people, for example on accessing records on the Scottish Records Office site without spending lots of money.
I offered to help organise an online event to talk about ways of searching for records.
[I think one of the problems is that even those of us who have been doing this for years always have new things to learn!]
I'm posting this here because not everyone is on Facebook (as we know well).
I am happy to act as a point of contact for others. My e-mail address should be visible if people want to contact me directly. If you leave a response here, and your e-mail address is not visible then I won't be able to get back to you personally.

regards Seymour