Re: Request to join Old Islay

Morag Fowler

Hi Flora,

You have a good memory. Yes, I have had my DNA tested, but came up with little Islay connection. I must look up that Neil Orr. I have a suspicion that all the Neil Orrs are connected.

Regards,
Morag

On 25 May 2021, at 23:21, Jennifer Durocher <jen5525@...> wrote:

I requested to join the Old Islay group but have not received a message so far...

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 02:07:20 PM EDT, Flora MacAffer <fody1950@...> wrote:

Hi Morag

I only joined Facebook for Old Islay and  don’t have any personal information such as date of birth etc on my profile.

Return of the Children seems so long ago!  If I remember correctly you are connected to the Orr family?  One of my relatives, Margaret Campbell, married Neil Orr and lived at Arivoulchalum in the Lotts.  Have you had your DNA tested?

Regards
Flora