Re: Request to join Old Islay

Morag Fowler

Hi Allan,

Thanks for addressing the safety of Facebook. I’ll do as you say, but I hope you don’t mind if I ask you some questions.   How do I make sure all my details are for my eyes only?  How do I contact the Admins? And how do I use 2 factor identification?

I had a Facebook account years ago, but cancelled it, only to find it was still live, and had to cancel again.

Best wishes,
Morag

On 25 May 2021, at 23:21, Jennifer Durocher <jen5525@...> wrote:

I requested to join the Old Islay group but have not received a message so far...

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 02:07:20 PM EDT, Flora MacAffer <fody1950@...> wrote:

Hi Morag

I only joined Facebook for Old Islay and  don’t have any personal information such as date of birth etc on my profile.

Return of the Children seems so long ago!  If I remember correctly you are connected to the Orr family?  One of my relatives, Margaret Campbell, married Neil Orr and lived at Arivoulchalum in the Lotts.  Have you had your DNA tested?

Regards
Flora