Re: Request to join Old Islay

Flora MacAffer

Jennifer, I messaged you on Monday and also emailed you after finding your address on this group.

On 25 May 2021, at 23:21, Jennifer Durocher <jen5525@...> wrote:

I requested to join the Old Islay group but have not received a message so far...

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 02:07:20 PM EDT, Flora MacAffer <fody1950@...> wrote:

Hi Morag

I only joined Facebook for Old Islay and  don’t have any personal information such as date of birth etc on my profile.

Return of the Children seems so long ago!  If I remember correctly you are connected to the Orr family?  One of my relatives, Margaret Campbell, married Neil Orr and lived at Arivoulchalum in the Lotts.  Have you had your DNA tested?

Regards
Flora