From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald Young
Sent: April 3, 2021 7:09 PM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] WILLIAM, DONALD, DUNCAN MORRISON

Hi Ken;

i don't think I posted this already. You had stated that the McVorran name was changed to Morrison.  I have been reviewing the family tree.  I have a Neil Morrison whose spouse was Mary Cameron 1793 - 1865.  I don't have any dates for Neil. They came from Kildalton to Onatrio.   They may have come with her brother Hugh and his family in 1847.  Do you recognize these names?

Donald Young