Re: Currie / McVurich - please help

Chris MacDougall

Hi Iain,

Many thanks for sending this to me! I greatly appreciate it. I will be reviewing this in detail, and expanding to include my Jura ancestors that migrated to Islay in the 1840s.

Thank you again!

All the best,

Chris

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 4:34 AM Iain MacIntosh <port.wemyss@...> wrote:

Hi Chris

Christ: I tried to get on to Ted Larson’s pages on Rootsweb, but encountered an error.

I have attached an Excel spreadsheet of this data which  I downloaded a number of years ago from Steve’s site.

Regards

Iain MacIntosh