From: Cheryl Cockburn-Wootten
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 4:08 PM
To: Islay@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] Roll Call ?

Hi Lorne,

I wonder if your Marion McIntyre is perhaps the sister of my 3 x great granny Janet McIntyre B: 1802 and D: 1876 married Alexander Campbell in 1828. She had a sister called Marion?

Cheers,

Cheryl :-)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 10:00, Lorne & Susan Campbell <lornesusan.campbell1@...> wrote:

Hi James,

I have

Angus Johnston 1790-1833, son of John Johnston and Marion McIntyre,  who married 1822 Catherine Campbell 1800-1833. Their children Maria and Angus came to Canada.
Donald Johnston 1793-1878, son of John Johnston and Marion McIntyre, who married 1827 Christena Campbell 1801-1865. Their children are Marion, John, Catherine, Ann and Daniel.

Lorne

Sent from Mail for Windows 10