Re: John Sinclair Sarah Jamieson + Minto township, Ontario

tsinclair@...

Hello Julie,
Here's what I have for "Annie" McLellan in my notes.  She and Alexander Sinclair were married 29 January,1828.  She was the daughter of Archibald  and Catherine McLellan.  Alex died on the 9th of Oct.1909, age 91 yrs.  Buried at Farewell Cemetery, Bethel, Mount Forest.  Annie died 1 May,1911, age.90 yrs.

Their children were:  1. John,1851;  2. Archibald,  3. Catherine, 1852;  4. Sarah ca 1861;  5.  Charles (or Donald Charles?);  6. Annie; 7. Lizzie,  8. Florence,  9. Robert;
10.  Duncan,1867;  11.  Alex. 1872

I have some more info on their spouses, locations, census records, obits, etc.  Which line is your's? and I'll see what else I have for you.

In case you are wondering, the Minto Sinclairs are not our Islay Sinclair line (our's settled in Fenelon twp), but I corresponded with a few descendants of John and Sarah when I was doing a newsletter article on the Minto family.
Toni Sinclair