Re: Currie / McVurich - please help

Embleton House

I agree years ago in ignorance I took a lot of family records as gospel until I started searching around. I think s lot of others did as well. Unfortunately those files that were posted cannot be changed now as far as I know.

Faith

Embleton House B&B

Licence # 009-002809

5203 52 Street

Yellowknife, NT.

Canada, X1A 1T8

Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0

Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203

Fax: 1-867-873-4927