I wonder if your Marion McIntyre is perhaps the sister of my 3 x great granny Janet McIntyre B: 1802 and D: 1876 married Alexander Campbell in 1828. She had a sister called Marion?
Cheers,
Cheryl :-)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 10:00, Lorne & Susan Campbell <lornesusan.campbell1@...> wrote:

Hi James,

I have

Angus Johnston 1790-1833, son of John Johnston and Marion McIntyre,  who married 1822 Catherine Campbell 1800-1833. Their children Maria and Angus came to Canada.
Donald Johnston 1793-1878, son of John Johnston and Marion McIntyre, who married 1827 Christena Campbell 1801-1865. Their children are Marion, John, Catherine, Ann and Daniel.

Lorne

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: MORISON JAMES via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 5:26 AM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io; Diane Rogers
Subject: Re: [Islay] Roll Call ?

Hi All, My name is James Morison. Names of interest Johnston, Kildalton, Laphroaig Distillery, Jackson, The Lotts, Whyte, Kildalton

On 22 January 2020 at 06:41 Diane Rogers <diane_rogers@...> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

There are now 177 of us here. Would you like to start a roll call? Just the Islay people's names and places you are interested in.

I am thinking we can also build up a database for the people we are researching.

We can post images too - however - there is an overall size limit for images on free lists here. So be cautious and resize them, please.  I would love to see photos of those we know came from Islay, if we have them.

Dr Cheryl Cockburn-Wootten
Director of Teaching & Learning

Waikato Management School
University of Waikato
Hamilton, NZ

Office: MSB.4.35F
Ph: +64 7 8384466 Ext: 9252

Co-facilitator with Professor Alison McIntosh (at AUT, NZ) of the Network for Community Hospitality
FB: Network for Community Hospitality: Eat, drink and be happy