From: "Roger via groups.io" <rogermcwee99@...>
Date: 2021-01-22 11:22 a.m. (GMT-06:00)
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] Currie / McVurich - please help

Hi Janet
I still havnt got a father or mother for him
Regards Roger

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 3:20 PM

Morning all:

My Donald Currie born about 1768 Bowmore married Catherine Sinclair 4 Feb 1786.  Roger McWee told me years ago no one knew who his father is, and if found out I would be told.   In my tree I put his father as John Currie question mark.

Have a good day,

Janet Currie Chubb

Sent from Mail for Windows 10