From: Flora MacAffer
Sent: 21 January 2021 21:05
To: Islay@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] McFadyens of Bowmore, Islay

Hi Philip Hubsmith

You may already have the following information:-

Donald McFadyen married Margaret Carmichael (my great grand aunt) 20 Dec 1894 in Bowmore.

Their daughter Ann was born 16 Aug 1896 in Shore Street, Bowmore.

Ann died 07 Nov 1962 in Aberdeen.

Margaret died 11 Aug 1902.

I am happy to send copies of certificates if you don’t already have them.

Flora MacAffer

Bowmore, Islay