Valuation Rolls

Glynn Currie

There don't seem to be any Valuation Rolls published for Islay. Is this correct?
My grandmother, Flora McDiarmid, was born on Shore Street in Bowmore, Islay, Argyle, in 1883. Of course there are no house numbers given for that time period.
Her father, Archibald McDiarmid, is listed as living on Shore Street, Bowmore, in the period census. It seems likely this would refer to the same house.
I would like to identify the building if I can. That way I could use Google Earth to get a look at it. I wonder if anyone can suggest an approach to identifying this building.
Thanks,
Glynn