Re: suggestion for a new list

Iain MacIntosh

Hi Allan
Are you offering your experience and expertise?  It would certainly solve the issues you have highlighted
Kindest regards

Iain MacIntosh

Iain

On 4 Jan 2021, at 20:11, Allan Moore <agmoore21@...> wrote:

I am a data scientist and business/artificial intelligence expert by trade.

Just a cautionary warning - whatever list is created, it will have to be curated. Somebody will have to monitor and “clean up” the list. In the trade there is a saying (substitute your own version of ‘garbage’) “garbage in - garbage out”. Not everyone is tech savvy and most people do not read the instructions. Having a spreadsheet that is user editable without proper curating can be difficult to maintain and control. I think it would be better to have a fillable GUI (graphical user interface) that is relatively fool proof, may be the way to go, as it will fill the spread sheet and do its magic behind it. Also if you want you can make that same GUI also searchable, so entering your search information into the interface will return only results that are pertinent to your query.

Just my 2c worth as I have battled with poor information for decades.