Re: Islay Reunion 2004

tsinclair@...

Hello to all of you Islay researchers.   Yes, the "Return of the Children" was a wonderful gathering back in 2004 - so great to meet the folks we had been corresponding with!
Sorry to have been absent for the last couple of years, but it's nice to see familiar names who are still here, and I look forward to "meeting" newer members and getting caught up. I'm still tracing all Islay Sinclairs, so if any of you have some hiding in the closet, please dust them off and let's compare notes.
Best wishes to all of you for successful research in the coming year.
Toni