Re: email address change please

Iain, that's an idea. If the owner of the group has it set to allow folks to edit the wiki pages, someone could start one and people could add and update themselves right in the group. Login to https://scotland-genealogy.groups.io/g/Islay (no password needed; a login link can be mailed to you) and scroll to the bottom to see the Wiki. As far as I can tell, there is just one page so far, with some links on it. It looks like only moderators can edit, but that can be changed, or someone can volunteer to become a moderator and take charge of this task. Write to Islay+owner@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io with your thoughts.

Valorie

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 12:53 AM Iain MacIntosh <port.wemyss@...> wrote:

Can the Islay ‘Researcher’  spreadsheetor similar  be added to this page and allow folk to change/ update  their own details?

Iain MacIntosh

From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Valorie Zimmerman
Sent: 02 January 2021 22:10
To: Islay@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] email address change please

Each person needs to change their email or other information for themselves. Simply login to our group https://scotland-genealogy.groups.io/g/Scots (no password necessary; you can be sent a link) and click on your name in the upper-right-hand corner. There you can set all kinds of things, including what you want your follow group-members to know about you, and what email you want your email to be sent to.

Group owners and moderators can not do this for you.

Valorie

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 11:37 AM Herbert Clark <herbertfsc@...> wrote:

Hi all! (researching MacDougall, McDougall)

Please change my email address from herbertfsc@... TO mudslingers99@...

Please note that the Mudslingers refers to my Mountain Biking days.

Thanks all!

Herbert F. Clark II