Re: email address change please

Each person needs to change their email or other information for themselves. Simply login to our group https://scotland-genealogy.groups.io/g/Scots (no password necessary; you can be sent a link) and click on your name in the upper-right-hand corner. There you can set all kinds of things, including what you want your follow group-members to know about you, and what email you want your email to be sent to.

Group owners and moderators can not do this for you.

Valorie

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 11:37 AM Herbert Clark <herbertfsc@...> wrote:
Hi all! (researching MacDougall, McDougall)

Please change my email address from herbertfsc@... TO mudslingers99@...

Please note that the Mudslingers refers to my Mountain Biking days.

Thanks all!

Herbert F. Clark II