From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Iain MacIntosh
Sent: January 2, 2021 1:16 AM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] email address

The original researchers list was compiled by Johan and myself a good few years ago. It was passed to Steve Gilchrist who added it to his Islay Data site, now on Rootsweb. I don't know if this site can still be accessed, amended or deleted. Steve Gilchrist, can you advise? Hazel, I have updated your details on my master list and attached it the updated copy.

Regards

Iain MacIntosh