Re: email address

Malcolm Campbell

Good list. Keep it

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Helen Campbell Blair <helencblair@...>
Date: January 2, 2021 at 9:58 AM

Please don't delete the list - even if it is badly outdated there may
be value for someone !

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:33 AM Sue Visser < genealgal2@...> wrote:
This list is so much outdated, it might be a better idea to ask Steve to
delete it entirely. At a quick glance, I see 2 who are deceased (Robert
Keith, Ted Larson) and 4 whose email addresses are changed (Helen Blair,
Dixie Cutler, Jean Hutchinson, and Toni Sinclair) and that's probably just
the tip of the iceberg.

The view from here,