Re: email address

Helen Campbell Blair <helencblair@...>

Please don't delete the list  -  even if it is badly outdated there may
be value for someone !

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:33 AM Sue Visser <genealgal2@...> wrote:
This list is so much outdated, it might be a better idea to ask Steve to
delete it entirely.  At a quick glance, I see 2 who are deceased (Robert
Keith, Ted Larson) and 4 whose email addresses are changed (Helen Blair,
Dixie Cutler, Jean Hutchinson, and Toni Sinclair) and that's probably just
the tip of the iceberg.

The view from here,

From: Iain MacIntosh
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 4:15 AM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] email address

The original researchers list was compiled by Johan and myself a good few
years ago.  It was passed to Steve Gilchrist who added it to his  Islay Data
site, now on Rootsweb.  I don't know if this site can still be accessed,
amended or deleted.  Steve Gilchrist, can you advise?   Hazel,  I have
updated your details on  my master list and attached it the updated copy.

Regards

Iain MacIntosh