From: "Sue Visser" <genealgal2@...>
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Cc: "Helen Blair" <helencblair@...>; "Dixie Cutler" <DixieAC@...>; "Jean Hutchinson" <mjhutch35@...>; "Toni Sinclair" <tsinclair@...>
Sent: Saturday, 2 Jan, 21 At 14:33
Subject: Re: [Islay] email address

This list is so much outdated, it might be a better idea to ask Steve to delete it entirely. At a quick glance, I see 2 who are deceased (Robert Keith, Ted Larson) and 4 whose email addresses are changed (Helen Blair, Dixie Cutler, Jean Hutchinson, and Toni Sinclair) and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg.

The view from here,
Sue Visser

-----Original Message----- From: Iain MacIntosh
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 4:15 AM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io

The original researchers list was compiled by Johan and myself a good few years ago. It was passed to Steve Gilchrist who added it to his Islay Data site, now on Rootsweb. I don't know if this site can still be accessed, amended or deleted. Steve Gilchrist, can you advise? Hazel, I have updated your details on my master list and attached it the updated copy.

Regards

Iain MacIntosh