From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of H. B. via groups.io
Sent: 01 January 2021 22:44
To: GEN LIST - ISLAY <islay@scotland-genealogy.groups.io>
Subject: [Islay] email address

A dcument came out recently that had all the people that were doing research on their Islay ancestry. I noticed that the list had an old e-mail address for me. I had sent in the up-to-date one but it hasn't been changed. Could anyone tell me who I should contact to get that changed. sesrching for Calder, Campbell, MacDougall

Hazel Bochinski
haz57cal@yahoo.ca