From: tsinclair@...
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 8:40 PM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] Merry Christmas - Nollaig Chridheil & Bliadhna Mhath Ùr

Best wishes for good health to all of you this Christmas season
I'm curious about the Gaelic word Bliadhna.  I assume it means Happy.  In Dutch, the word "blij" (pronounced Bly, means happy.
I've seen other words that are similar too.  I might have to dig into this in the future, but in the meantime
"Happy New Year" in any language everyone!
Toni