Re: REPLY : [Islay] Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Allan Moore

Great Faith

I know where to stay next time I am up in the NWT!

Allan
Calgary

On Oct 21, 2020, at 16:55, Embleton House <ehouse@...> wrote:

I am sorry to hear that. Our community after being Covid free for several months just had three presumptive cases reported. We are all waiting to hear if they have it or not. I am still struggling to get a bunch of new things set up to see our business through all this. A lot of learning for a old girl like me. Never thought I would be building web pages and learning how ecomerce hooks to it and booking engines. My brain is almost fired but it is keeping this business afloat I hope until this virus is gone and I can sell and retire and start doing what old ladies do
As ever faith

Embleton House B&B
Licence # 009-002809
5203 52 Street
Yellowknife, NT.
Canada, X1A 1T8
Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0
Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203