Re: REPLY : [Islay] Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Allan Moore

Great Faith

I know where to stay next time I am up in the NWT!

Allan
Calgary

On Oct 21, 2020, at 16:55, Embleton House <ehouse@...> wrote:

I am sorry to hear that. Our community after being Covid free for several months just had three presumptive cases reported. We are all waiting to hear if they have it or not. I am still struggling to get a bunch of new things set up to see our business through all this. A lot of learning for a old girl like me. Never thought I would be building web pages and learning how ecomerce hooks to it and booking engines. My brain is almost fired but it is keeping this business afloat I hope until this virus is gone and I can sell and retire and start doing what old ladies do
As ever faith

Embleton House B&B
Licence # 009-002809
5203 52 Street
Yellowknife, NT.
Canada, X1A 1T8
Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0
Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203
Fax: 1-867-873-4927

-----Original Message-----
From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cas Houston
Sent: October 20, 2020 3:43 AM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: REPLY : [Islay] Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Hi Faith,

Nice to hear from you again, all is well here too so far, although I lost a good friend to Cov-19 early in the year.

Best Regards

Charles

==========

On 20-Oct-20 3:40 AM, Embleton House wrote:
Hi Cas Houston
I just wanted to tell you that this is faith Harvey Embleton Not
Elizabeth but I think this family tree may fir with mine also I will
check it out. Hope you are staying well. All is well in Canada's NWT
Faith
--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Join Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.