Re: REPLY : [Islay] Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Cas Houston <cmcfhouston@...>

Hi Faith,

Nice to hear from you again, all is well here too so far, although I lost a good friend to Cov-19 early in the year.

Best Regards

Charles

On 20-Oct-20 3:40 AM, Embleton House wrote:
Hi Cas Houston
I just wanted to tell you that this is faith Harvey Embleton Not Elizabeth but I think this family tree may fir with mine also I will check it out. Hope you are staying well. All is well in Canada's NWT
Faith
https://www.avg.com