Re: Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Roger

Nae bother only glad to help and I hope your Dad gets as much out of it as I did researching it
Best of luck to you all
Roger

On 20 Oct 2020, at 16:28, Liz D <elizbethann@...> wrote:

Roger I tried replying directly to your emails but I kept getting a delivery error message, which was strange given that I was receiving your emails and had responded previously.

I would like to thank you all for helping me with my branch of the Campbell family. Without your assistance and collaboration it would have taken me many years to gather all this information alone. Your kindness means such a lot to me because my father was recently diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and this information will lift his spirits tremendously. I truly appreciate everyone's efforts. God bless and keep safe!