Re: Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Iain MacIntosh <port.weymss@...>

Yes Elizabeth. That site is the government site Scottish records.  You can certainly get them there. It’s a pay site, but if you have the details of who you are looking for and the dates it keeps the cost down.

Regards
Iain

Iain

On 19 Oct 2020, at 17:19, elizbethann@... wrote:

Iain:

Thank you for your assistance Sir. The information that you have provided to me appears the most promising based on the limited information that I have to hand. Would you recommend the www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk website for me to request a copy of the birth and marriage certificates of the dates that you have given me? Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Elizbeth Campbell