Re: Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Cas Houston <cmcfhouston@...>

Thanks Ian, I had suspected Wm was the son of Colin and Elizabeth proctor as they had a lot of chidren at Dalavich as shown on the 1881 census and on familysearch.org but I had no proof, well done, this will give Elizabeth the correct parents for her William and it becomes obvious why his first son was a Colin.

Regards

Charles

=======

On 19-Oct-20 1:59 PM, Iain MacIntosh wrote:

I have a marriage for William Campbell son of Colin Campbell, Farmer, and Elizabeth Proctor,  born 1850 Dalavich Loch Fyne.  He married Jessie Campbell (Spinster aged 31 years) daughter of Peter Campbell, a Farmer  and Christina McGibbon?  7 Mar 1883  Alexandra Hotel, Glasgow,  7 Mar 1883. ( a Clergyman, Bachelor aged 33 years)  They has a son Colin Islay Campbell born 12 May 1885  at The Manse, Kildalton.

Regards

Iain MacIntosh