Re: Minister William Campbell (1853-1893) for the Established Free Church of Scotland, Kildalton Parish

Liz D

Charles:
Thank you so very much for the valuable information that you have provided to me. I will print it off and keep it for my personal reference. The details that Iain has submitted in response appears to be a closer match in regards to Colin Islay's birth details. At this beginning stage in my search I cannot afford to dismiss any of William Campbell's that had a son named Colin Islay. From your experience are there any Websites that you recommend where I may obtain any birth certificates, marriage certificates, or newspaper articles? I am willing to pay for such copies. Once again, thank you for your assistance.