From: "Chris MacDougall" <c.a.macdougall@...>
To: Islay@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 21 Jul, 20 At 17:10
Subject: [Islay] Books by Scott Buie

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way that I could purchase a copy of the book called "The People of the Parish of Jura," written by Scott Buie.

It used to be available in some locations, but a recent search hasn't turned up any results.

I ask because of my hope that there may be some further hints in the book regarding the multiple McDougald families that went to North Carolina, as well as those who stayed longer on the Isle.

Any information or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and all the best,

Chris