Re: Sinclair tree of Jack Puttenham's Islay ancestry chart

Embleton House

I am so glad you told me this. I am having the same problem multiple files all created in Family tree maker for past 35 years and I do no know how to intergrade them to one file. Nor did I know what program to seek out capable of doing that. Is it expensive? My niece uses ancestry but they always want money of course. OK I am off to look at your file now.

Sincerely

Faith

Embleton House B&B

Licence # 009-002809

5203 52 Street

Yellowknife, NT.

Canada, X1A 1T8

Ph: 1-867-873-2892 Ext: 0

Ph: Toll free in North America: 1-888-909-5203

Fax: 1-867-873-4927