-----Original Message-----
From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chas Houston
Sent: June 14, 2020 3:47 AM

3. Catherine SINCLAIR (John-1) was born in 1777 in Islay, Argyll, Scotland. She died in Mar 1862 at the age of 85 in Chinquacousy Twp, Ny Co, Ontario?.

Catherine SINCLAIR and John CAMPBELL were married on 29 Dec 1806 in Bowmore, Argyll, Scotland. John CAMPBELL, son of John CAMPBELL and Mary MCARTHUR, was born in 1768. He was born about 1783 in Mulindry, Bowmore, Argyll, Scotland. Fact: Tenant with father at Mulindry, Bowmore in 1811.
He died in 1834 at the age of 51.