Re: Roll call

sharon duff

Donald McEachern b Islay 1840 & Catherine McDougall b Chinguacousy, (Brampton) Ontario 1846 – named for her sister who died at Grosse Île, Québec on the voyage over.

My name is Sharon Stewart Duff. I live near Rockwood Ontario. Many years ago a group of Islay researchers had a gathering at our farm.

My Islay ancestors include MacEachern from Smaul, Kilchoman & related Currie, McLellan & McIndeor from Kilchoman. There are also McDougall, McEachern, & McEachern from Shenhhairt, Kilmeny.

My daughter married into a family with Islay roots: Currie and Gillespie.

All these ancestors emigrated to Ontario, Canada.

My DNA is in GEDMatch as A384121.