Re: Mysteries and other novels set on Islay?

Carolyn Harmon

Maybe once I have a chance to read it again..I'm in the middle of a couple of projects so it will probably be a couple of wees.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:48 AM Sharee Hughes <shareehughes1@...> wrote:
Where so you live, Carolyn? If you're i the US, maybe you could loan it out to people. Book rate isn't very expensive to mail. I's be willing to pay for you to send it to me. then maybe someone else would like to read it and we can pass it around. Sound like a winner? The Peat Dead was a pretty interesting story and I just started the other one  that now has a new name.

Sharee

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 5:17 AM Carolyn Harmon <charmon59@...> wrote:
Sorry..I've had a copy for years. Plan to read again.

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 12:46 PM Sharee Hughes <shareehughes1@...> wrote:
Amazon has a copy of that book for $112.87. A little steep for my blood. Must be rare.

Sharee

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:14 AM Carolyn Harmon <charmon59@...> wrote:
The Last Letter  Margaret Pemberton