Re: Mysteries and other novels set on Islay?

Sharee Hughes

I'm about 1/2 way through ow. It's very interesting. The writing style is very different from American writers--at east  a lot different from mine. I write 3 series: one is a private investigator series based in Hawaii and the other two are :cozy" mysteries, one that takes place in Florida, one in Oregon.

I visited Islay quite a few years ago (2003) with some friends. We stayed a a B&B on a farm near Port Ellen--right by the beach. I can't remember the name of it. I looked online to try to find it but the only farmhouse B&B I could find was Kentraw Farm and that is in the wrong place. Anyway,  I'm glad I had that opportunity to go there because that makes me familiar enough with Port Ellen, Bowmore, and Port Charlotte and the museum there that I know what they're talking about.

I wanted to get Above Suspicion as well, but it was not available or Kindle and I didnt want to send the money for the print edition.

Sharee

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 9:14 AM Merle Duncan <clanduncan@...> wrote:

Thanks, Diane. It’s ordered.

Merle