Re: Roll Call ?

Colin Donald

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 10:41 PM, Diane Rogers wrote:

Hi, everyone.

There are now 177 of us here. Would you like to start a roll call? Just the Islay people's names and places you are interested in.

I am thinking we can also build up a database for the people we are researching.

We can post images too - however - there is an overall size limit for images on free lists here. So be cautious and resize them, please.  I would love to see photos of those we know came from Islay, if we have them.

Diane

 Hi Diane,
My names is Colin Donald, Aberdeen  Scotland. My interests from Islay are primarily McDougall, McCaffer, McNabb. Main places of interest are Port Ellen and Bowmore.
Regards,
Colin