Re: Mysteries and other novels set on Islay?

Sharee Hughes

Thanks for this, Diane. I just ordered The Peat Dead for my Kindle.

Sharee

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 3:33 PM M. Diane Rogers <diane_rogers@...> wrote:
I just noticed a mystery book set on Islay - The Peat Dead by by Allan Martin. I think I'll read this one.

And I know of another - Above Suspicion by The Mulgray Twins. Has anyone read either?

Are there other #fiction books we could be reading to learn more about Islay? Past and present.
Not off topic as a review said The Peat Dead was " so redolent of its island setting that you practically smell the peat and whisky on the pages.” – Douglas Skelton". Seems good for these isolated and distanced days.

Hoping you and yours are all well. Take care everyone.
Diane
M. Diane Rogers