Re: Roll Call ?

mj.collins@...

Hi,
My name is Michael Collins. I live in New Zealand. I have been researching my family from Islay since the mid 1990s. My family from Isaly are:

Duncan Sinclair and Margaret MacDougall. Their son: Duncan Sinclair (1782-1879) of Oa who married Mary MacGibbon (1800-91) daughter of Hector MacGibbon and Janet Blue.

Duncan and Mary Sinclair's son John Sinclair( 1835-1932) migrated to New Zealand in 1860. He is my GG Grandfather.

My DNA profile is on Gedmatch: M645852 and M143149. I also have a presence on FTDNA and 23andme.com. I have family trees on Ancestry.com and Myheritage.com.

I look forward to connecting with potential distant cousins with an aim of making some headway in our shared heritage which I am sure most on this site will admit is challenging.

Kind regards

Michael