Re: Roll Call ?

peatsman@...

Hi.
I am from Renfrew in Scotland. Lived in NZ many years.
Belonged to the old SCT-Islay list for years and found it invaluable. Main interest is Logan family but other names are Livingstone - Torrie - Carmichael - McKay
My Isaly connection starts my GG Duncan Logan born 1875 and died Emerivale 1958 who left Islay as a young man about 1900 and returned on retirement.
Going backwards we have ..
Donald Logan 1851-1940
Duncan Logan 1811-1879
James Logan 1782-1861
Robert Logan - dates unknown. Probably born about 1750. I think Robert and brothers(?) David and John may have come to Islay late 1700's from Antrim - or Ayrshire - or Campsie.
Happy to share anything I have with Islay connections.
John Shaw
Auckland NZ