From: "J LOCHRIDGE via Groups.Io" <j.lochridge@...>
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, 20 Feb, 2020 At 08:38
Subject: Re: [Islay] McAulays - DUNCAN MACAULAY - 1851 CENSUS - GLASGOW BARONY

If it was on Scotlands People, please let them know and they will re-check and correct any error
Regards
Johan

On Thursday, 20 February 2020, 01:40:58 GMT, Angus MacKay Menary <ammenary1000@...> wrote:

Hello,

Just to let you know that DUNCAN does appear in the 1851 Scottish Census at Glasgow BARONY.

He appears as "DUNCAN MCANLEY" aged 60. Ref: 622/63/21.

He is listed with his children Mary, John and Margaret as well as his niece, Jean. Their surnames are also given as "MCANLEY".

Best regards,

Angus.