Re: McAulays - DUNCAN MACAULAY - 1851 CENSUS - GLASGOW BARONY

mearnsmg@btinternet.com

Hi Angus,

Brilliant, I've just tried it and there he is!!

I usually select the "fuzzy matching" option on surnames to pickup odd spellings.

I will, now, be able to see where the children were born and the fact that Jean is a niece opens a link to another family.

Thanks again.

Regards

Mike