From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io> on behalf of mearnsmg@... via Groups.Io <mearnsmg@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 1:27 PM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io <Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Islay] McAulays

_Hi Hi Paul,

I use Scotland's People a lot, but Duncan does not show up on the 1851 Census. I have sent a query into Scotland People. Ideally finding Duncan's death record could give us his parents and the possible connection.

Apologies as you probably have this already, I have found an Angus McAulay 26 (plasterer born Edinburgh) & Catherine McAulay 22 (Power Loom Weaver born Eastwood Renfrew) at 6 Catherine Street in the Parish of Calton (Glasgow) in the 1851 Census, but no children

Regards

Mike