Re: Roll Call ?

Kris Herron <herronjk@...>

I have James Morrison from Glasgow who went to Canada in 1786, and my Gillies grandfather was the brewer at Laphroaig Distillery.  Regards Kris Herron

From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of MORISON JAMES via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, 22 January 2020 8:27 PM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io; Diane Rogers
Subject: Re: [Islay] Roll Call ?

Hi All, My name is James Morison. Names of interest Johnston, Kildalton, Laphroaig Distillery, Jackson, The Lotts, Whyte, Kildalton

On 22 January 2020 at 06:41 Diane Rogers <diane_rogers@...> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

There are now 177 of us here. Would you like to start a roll call? Just the Islay people's names and places you are interested in.

I am thinking we can also build up a database for the people we are researching.

We can post images too - however - there is an overall size limit for images on free lists here. So be cautious and resize them, please.  I would love to see photos of those we know came from Islay, if we have them.