Archibald Cameron Ann Mceachern Kilchoman Islay.

Tricia

1841 in Kilchoman.  Archibald 40 Ann 30 with children Flora and Mary.  1841 they all live wth Ann's parents Donald and Catherine McEachearn and 2 of her sisters.     Further census  available.. Archibald born abt 1807 in Isle of Mull.     His death cert 1879 aged 72 in leek gruinart in kilchoman gives parents John Cameron and Ann McArthur.

I believe! i could have his parents marrying in edinburgh.  John b 1786 kilmichael glassery argyll.  A soldier 91st reg.

I have a dna match so trying to find link.
My gedmatch A174470  and T515884.

Tricia.