From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Diane Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, 22 January 2020 4:41 PM
To: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: [Islay] Roll Call ?

Hi, everyone.

There are now 177 of us here. Would you like to start a roll call? Just the Islay people's names and places you are interested in.

I am thinking we can also build up a database for the people we are researching.

We can post images too - however - there is an overall size limit for images on free lists here. So be cautious and resize them, please.  I would love to see photos of those we know came from Islay, if we have them.