Re: Flora Keith

J LOCHRIDGE

Hello, Are you looking for Flora married to Nicol Keith, in which case her maiden name was Brown.  Her father may have been Roger Brown, don't know the mother but she was born in 1806.  Apologies if it is another Flora that you seek
Regards
Johan

On Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 19:23:11 GMT, Merle Duncan <clanduncan@...> wrote:

I have reached a brick wall with my ancestor Flora Keith. I have a baptismal record for Janet McFadgen Apr 18 1805 stating her father's name as John McFadean and place of birth as Knock. A previous inquiry to this list got the following info: Knock is cnoc Raonistil and her probable mother is Flora Keith. This info was provided by Roger McWee several years ago. My search since for Flora Keith has not proved fruitful. Can anyone send me in the right direction?