Re: Roll Call ?

J LOCHRIDGE

Hello,
I am Johan Lochridge, been interested in my Islay ancestors for many years and my names are Keith, Campbell, Brown, Sinclair, and Stevenson, Dunlop the latter two moved to Islay in mid 1800s.  I have taken a DNA test and my results can be matched on Gedmatch where my No is A768704.  I have trees on Ancestry.  I hope this is helpful
Regards
Johan

On Wednesday, 22 January 2020, 06:41:26 GMT, Diane Rogers <diane_rogers@...> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

There are now 177 of us here. Would you like to start a roll call? Just the Islay people's names and places you are interested in.

I am thinking we can also build up a database for the people we are researching.

We can post images too - however - there is an overall size limit for images on free lists here. So be cautious and resize them, please.  I would love to see photos of those we know came from Islay, if we have them.